Milk it Milk it

OK game

It looks nice but the controls don't seem to work good for me. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong.
BTW a normal cow has 4 teats :P

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

nice

it's pretty cool but I think it'll get blammed because there's nothing to it. I like how it moves though. it looks like it's made out of LEGOs.

Questions about God Questions about God

it's ok

It's not bad but there could be some animation instead of just text... maybe a character saying the lines instead or something.

Are U Stress? Are U Stress?

one thing

you should make a "hit" keyframe in your buttons, like a square or something because it's hard to click the text. more illusions wouldn't hurt it either.

The Band's Show The Band's Show

fun

Cool "game"! It kept me entertained for some time... I hope you make more of these in the future, maybe one with a metal song or something.

artecartum responds:

Lol. Good idea, man. But I don't know much things about Actions, making difficult to do games more complicated.

Thanks for coment

Sonica Sonica

hmmmmmmmm

it would have been good but I can't get to the third height....and I think it's impossible because he can't jump that high.

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

too long

it was good but it lasts forever, captured about 270 people and then let myself die, thinking it would end the game...it did but I didn't get the bonus thing...

Word Works Word Works

sweet

music's not nessesary but all the fancy graphics are? :p nice game.

Thinkcomix - Bubble Love Thinkcomix - Bubble Love

dude

I was going to make "animated comics" and submit them.. you must've hacked into my computer otherwise my brain... but these are somewhat different

Thinkcomix responds:

haha... I wish I got those skills. Anyway we started this idea way back last year! Thanks for your comment anyway

Jezzball Jezzball

Good

it's cool, but if we could submit high scores it would be better